Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What Makes A Good Sci-Fi?

To make a good sci-fi there are different types of elements. Like the scientific breakthrough, the technology, the actors, and many more. There are many ways to make a good sci-fi. Directors could use different angles to give a better effect of what they want to show. A good storyline can really help in making a good sci-fi because it's what gets the attention of the audience.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way that you say that a good story-line makes a good Sci-Fi movie, because it really does. I think that you could elaborate more on the elements that you have listed. I think that you could take some parts of this paragraph and turn it into a thesis. I would combine your scientific breakthrough with the technology, because most of the time it is the same, unless you are talking about the setting, to make it kind of more futuristic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo, your description of Sci-fi is relative to it. Its good that you pointed out that the actors are very important because good actors equals good film production. Also, story line helps to portray the film, and keeps the viewers on topic and entertained. Overall this was a great description of god sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete