Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project Icarus Topic

Topic
Breakdancing

Passion & Stretch
  • Been breakdancing for about a year
  • Learned moves on my own and from other friends
  • I am able to come up with my own choreography
  • I am able to do acrobatic dance moves
Resources & Research
  • Youtube
  • Well Know Break dancers
  • Friends
  • Dance classes
Process & Product
  • I would go to community dance studios to practice
  • I would work on moves that i need help in
  • I would practice daily
  • For a result for this i would want to perform for parties and events

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leo,
    This sounds like a fun project. What you need to include, however, is more "stretch" learning. Right now, the activities and product that you describe do not seem to be anything that would go "beyond" your normal interest and activities in this area. For this to qualify as Project Icarus level work, you need to go beyond what you would normally do. For example, if there were something like auditions for one of those breakdancing TV shows and you auditioned...that would be "going beyond."
    Assessment score: AS (2+)
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete